Things I Shouldn’t Have Said This Week
– Maybe by different starlight I could find another dream worth having.
– That’s how it works…
– Your instincts on these things are usually wrong.
– I actually feel sorry for the sanctimonious jackasses who are too far gone to enjoy this.
– Gygaxian Premise
– I’ve been waiting for that invite for ten years.
– Oh shit!
[Not sure if I actually said this or not, but in the moment that I was accidentally knocking my coffee into my lap, during that meeting, it might have slipped out.]
– See you tomorrow?
– I’m used to them being slick, but that guy is evil.
– I feel like I’ve known you for years.